Product Control Analyst
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: GBP350.00 - GBP351 per day
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Our client is a major international organisation.
The Commodity Risk Analyst is a key position within the Commodity Risk and Integrated Supply & Trading Finance organisation. This role is accountable for providing deep business understanding and control through the delivery of value-added reporting and analysis. This position requires understanding of the activities within Market Risk and MI Analytics to meet the team's core accountability of delivering independent daily exposures, P&L reporting and analysis
Responsible for providing independent, timely daily validations of Global Structured Products margin across Europe and Singapore. Ensuring data quality and consistency across the system of record and front office margin capture.
- Supporting the improvement of control processes within the Global Structured Products Commodity Risk team to improve control and streamline process.
- Designing, implementing and operating a new process for centralised production of a daily global structured products performance note.
- Run and administer risk models and production of market risk analytics. Provide explanation for changes, and interact with Front-Office to understand and challenge underlying trading strategies;
Ensuring data quality in Market Risk systems working with our Rapid Application Development and IT&S platforms teams to resolve issues.
- Supporting project work and ad-hoc requests for market risk or in service of the structured products business.
- You have trade control and market risk experience ideally within an energy trading environment.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of market risk principles and metrics.
- Operating in accordance with Operating Standards and Control Processes in relevant region.
- You are a team player able to operate within a complex and dynamic trading business.
- Attention to detail and ability to work within a very deadline orientated environment.
- Ability to deploy a variety of communication styles according to the situation and communicate effectively with stakeholders and peers.
- Proficiency in MS Excel as well as experience with the other MS Office programmes and the use of databases.
Bachelors Degree (any discipline), or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of commodities trading, including familiarity with options, derivatives and other trading instruments.
Experience in an OTC derivative marketing business including forwards, swaps, options and structured products.
* Understanding of energy markets and trading in Crude Oil and refined products
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.