Product Delivery ManagerABOUT OCTOPUS
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 600 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we've established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.
- You will look after the system that is the beating heart of Octopus Investments operations, our book of records system
- You will build a fantastic relationship and processes between Octopus and our supplier to ensure we deliver high quality software changes on time and to budget
- You will ensure value for money by collaborating with users to define the requirements and ensure designs are in line with the longer-term vision for this Product
- Work with the Head of Product to define the longer-term vision for the technology in this area to be in line with the strategy of Octopus Investments
- Facilitate best in class processes to deliver change through a 3rd party into an Agile environment
- Collaborate with the other scrum teams to ensure joined up solutions and ultimately value to the business
- Prioritise all work that is assigned to the 3rd party, be it new projects or bugs from production, by collaborating with the relevant stakeholders
- Keep track of the budget and spend to date and be able to report on this to all levels in the firm
- Provide regular status reports to key stakeholders to help them understand progress and keep track of issues
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You have demonstrated great communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in Financial Services or an equivalently regulated environment is preferable
- You are comfortable with a changing environment, can adapt and are flexible to the changing needs of the world around us
- You love technology and figuring out how things work
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- In our office at 33 Holborn
Random acts of kindness make the workplace a better place. So, go out of your way to be helpful, and give people reasons to smile.
Life is complicated enough. Don't make it harder for yourself, or for others. Sometimes the simplest approach works wonders.
Every great business started with a flash of inspiration. If you've got a great idea, don't keep it to yourself.
At Octopus, we recognise the importance of embracing diversity in order to create a high performance culture.