Product Governance Consultant
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Wells Fargo
- 18 Feb 19
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
Main function of the job:
Supporting the EMEA COO Governance team in the facilitation of key control activities across multiple Wells Fargo legal entities in EMEA. This will include:
- Acting as the EMEA New Initiatives Committee (EMEA NIC) coordinator for the new business and initiatives Committee, reviewing all submissions to the committee to ensure that they comply with the corporate policy and EMEA NIC procedure
- Documenting and facilitating the decision making process, and providing the meeting documentation to members of the EMEA NIC ahead of the meeting.
- Supporting the COO Office’s Governance framework by supporting the Governance team in relation to review of Board, Committee and forum charters and the management of the EMEA Governance Office’s forward looking calendar.
Supporting the EMEA Legal Entity Governance framework to ensure compliance with the corporate policy obligations are adhered to in relation to the oversight and reporting of annual and event driven notification to the Corporate Legal Entity Office.
(Note: In addition to these functions team members are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required)
EMEA NIC Product Governance
- Reviewing all submissions to the EMEA NIC for completeness and raising appropriate challenge where required around the suitability of the contents of the materials.
- Reviewing all outstanding action items, including those escalated to higher authorities, ensuring that they are appropriately logged, followed up on, and resolved in a timely manner or otherwise reported to the Committee.
- Tracking approvals from Voting Members who were unable to attend the Committee meetings and/or unable to designate a delegate
- Maintaining new products/initiatives tracker including tracking all conditional approvals to completion.
- Managing and documenting the decisions reached at the EMEA NIC.
- Providing MI reporting on products/initiatives approved to relevant forums, committees and stakeholders as required.
- Supporting on-going development of common standards with Wells Fargo’s regional teams in APAC, Canada and the Americas.
EMEA Governance Office
- Supporting the establishment of the EMEA Governance Office by reviewing Board Charters and Committee Terms of References to ensure consistency with corporate policy and general corporate governance industry practice.
- Reviewing and updating the EMEA forward looking calendar to ensure that Board/Committee meetings are appropriately scheduled and the required meeting materials are stored centrally
- Maintaining Governance Policies and Procedures.
EMEA Legal Entity Governance Office
- Supporting the administration of the annual or event driven Legal Entity processes.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Degree level education preferred.
- Knowledge of MiFID II Product Governance requirements
- Demonstrated organizational, time and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with both the line of business and technical Team Members.
- Experience with the functioning of committees and corporate governance and presenting reports and briefings to a senior executive audience.
- General understanding of finance, banking operations and capital markets would be an asset.
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Commitment to work independently in a fast changing environment with demanding timelines.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.