is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We have people and operations in more than 150 countries, which are organized into four Areas - Americas, Asia-Pacific, EMEIA and Japan - and further divided into Regions.
All of our people work in one of our service lines - Assurance, Advisory, Tax, and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) - or in Core Business Services (CBS) which provides internal operational support such as HR and IT services.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world. Product/Service Delivery/Programme Management Job Responsibilities:
As a Programme Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Product Manager in EY's Forensic & Integrity Services organization you will be working in a very challenging and rewarding, hybrid role combining Programme and Product Management with Service and Relationship Management to deliver exception service to our Forensic business teams in EMEIA. Programme delivery
Forensic Service Delivery Team, Resourcing and Leadership
- As the EMEIA Programme Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Product Manager you will have overall responsibility for the timely delivery of the portfolio of projects that support the needs of the Forensics EMEIA business teams.
- You will be the primary interface between the business teams and the CT Service Delivery organization and will be the single point of contact for requests for new projects, as well as issues / risks that require escalation in existing projects. You will be the link person between the Forensic business teams and the wider IT Organization.
- You will assist with prioritization and manage demand effectively to ensure that projects are resourced appropriately and efficiently.
- You will ensure that projects are delivered with transparency by way of regular project reporting and programme focused Steering Committees.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of projects within assigned budgets and will provide input into regular financial forecasts for EMEIA.
- You will have a key role in the process of setting IT budgets in EMEIA.
- As the EMEIA Programme Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Product Manager you will be responsible for project delivery standards across the portfolio. You will ensure that EY's project / programme governance frameworks are utilized so that projects are delivered using the appropriate balance of quality and agility.
- As a Programme Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Product Manager you will provide leadership and line management to a team of project managers tasked with project delivery.
- You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional standards within the EMEIA Service Delivery team and will act as a mentor to team members.
- You will be responsible for all recruitment matters required to ensure that the team is resourced appropriately, with the correct mixture of skills and correct resource levels to meet ongoing business need.
- As a Programme Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Product Manager you will be expected to provide leadership to the wider service delivery and IT organizations. You will be expected to understand and represent the needs of the Forensics business teams to the wider IT organization so that timely outcomes / resolutions to escalated issues can be achieved where possible.
- From time to time, when major incidents or business impacting events occur you will be expected to provide leadership, support and guidance where necessary to minimalize business impact and protect client engagements.
- Act as the product advocate and a single focal point, take accountability of end-to-end product business strategy and technology roadmap.
- Provide product strategy consultation to the business based on market research, technology trends and customer insights. Also, develop the go-to market plan.
- Participate in yearly planning for budgeting exercises and represent product management.
- Identify partnership opportunities (acquisitions) based on business synergy and product vision to extend the product.
- Support key decision making processes on product retirement/expansion, technology adoption etc.
- Support IT prioritization and release planning aligned with the product roadmap.
- Participate and provide insights for product requirements elicitation and management.
- Provide SME support for product enhancements and bug fixes throughout its lifecycle.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of end user learning material (User manuals, Webcasts, Help texts, FAQ etc.)
- Play the role of focal point while collecting business feedback (satisfaction) focus areas across the organization, and synthesize reports for both internal and external consumption.
- Coordinate and lead product specific custom development projects to improve and enhance business workflows.
- Assist with production support requests by liaising between Business and Vendor.
- Provide periodic communications to key global stakeholders regarding tool performance, consumption and usage.
- Appreciation of IT infrastructure technologies such as Azure Cloud, Citrix, Networks, Firewalls, Servers, Distributed Storage (essential).
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in a corporate IT environment
- Experience of managing large and complex / multi-project programmes of work in large corporate environments.
- Understanding of EDRM lifecycle and experience of deploying eDiscovery products into organizations is absolutely required.
- Ability to multi-task program/projects with little to no notice.
- Able to identify process strengths and weaknesses and suggest / implement areas of improvement
- Knowledge of eDiscovery applications required (Relativity, NUIX, Brainspace and iPro)
- Required language(s): English
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with managing content on Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to be flexible in your overall commitment to speed-to-market while aligning yourself with effective programme / service delivery
- At least 10 years of program management delivery experience.
- At least 5 years of product management experience.
- At least 10 years of service delivery experience.
- Proven working experience in global/regional IT environment/consultancy is required.
- Project management certification is preferred but not required (ITIL, PMI/CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2)