Product Manager - Regulatory Reporting
The pace and scale of regulatory change has been unrelenting for global investment firms, banks, broker dealers etc. Bloomberg's Regulatory Reporting Services [BRRS] is a business that caters to a broad set of global clients, firms impacted by one or more regulations, including, EMIR, MiFIR, Dodd-Frank and other G20 derivatives reporting obligations. We're investing in this business and building out a multi-obligation reporting and assurance services business on top of our award winning MiFIR regulatory reporting hub and complementing our regulated entities (ARM & APA). We're looking for a regulatory specialist with a passion for delivering innovative client solutions. What's the role?
You will join the BRRS team as a Regulatory Reporting Product Manager. You'll have direct responsibility for championing the growth and business development of BRRS's Regulatory Reporting solutions. You will have a thorough comprehension of regulatory obligations in the Reporting space with a particular focus on MiFIR, EMIR &/or SFTR.
You'll see opportunities for which the introduction of new or established innovative technological solutions would be beneficial to our client community, and have the ability to generate new revenue streams, increase usage/product adoption and grow the user experience. You will understand the total cost of ownership [TCO] drivers that underpin client's decisions on building vs. buying software solutions. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Have direct oversight of regulatory changes which will impact the Regulatory Reporting franchise, with a focus on Europe
- Liaise with Engineering regarding the technical realisation of solutions, writing technical specs
- Take a lead role product design, development and roll out of new solutions. You will also play a key role in the maintenance and improvement of existing solutions
- Collaborate extensively with our clients and internal sales teams so you can develop and deliver the best solutions
- Be responsible for the development of business model, strategic direction of the production and develop marketing material which is highly impactful
- Run internal training courses on the product and relevant regulations
We'd love to see: (Optional)
- Direct experience in implementing reporting and control solutions for one or more of the regulations in our current sweet-spot [MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR, DFA, MAS, ASIC, HKMA, JFSA]
- Knowledge of fixed income, Equities and Derivatives, electronic execution, trade & transaction reporting, trade repositories, and front to back office workflows
- A real passion for building strong relationships with clients and internal colleagues to ensure the successful build and execution of the product
- An understanding of the economics of regulatory reporting and the business drivers for implementing vendor solutions
- Be able to design and deliver presentations on current market themes to colleagues, senior management and clients
A background in compliance or direct regulatory experience with a local regulatory body. If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.