Product Solutions Product Manager
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Product Solutions Product ManagerBased in London, this role will support the development of asset servicing products and capabilities for Pension funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Central Banks, Insurance companies & Asset Managers across EMEA.
This role will work within the Product Solutions team which is part of the C&IS Product Management & Solutions function.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
1. Supports the Product Solutions management team in the delivery of new / enhanced capabilities for EMEA asset managers & owners
2. Supports / helps craft the creation of appropriate product business cases
3. Assists or leads programme management from a plan, analysis and design perspective
4. Gathers, analyses and communicates client and prospect product needs
5. Works closely with the Product Development Team and helps oversee timely and effective project execution
6. Responsible for gathering and analysing broader market trends and competitor information
7. Researches business issues and opportunities, assessing suitability of potential developments
8. Builds relationships with local leaders to understand their challenges and helps to develop sustainable local solutions
9. Supports the provision of regular updates and appropriate management information to the IIG leadership team
10. Works with our Marketing team to develop internal and client facing materials and pieces of thought leadership
• The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Knowledge and awareness of the challenges facing asset managers & owners
• Experience of the changing industry trends in financial services
• Knowledge of fund administration services that managers and asset owners receive
• Programme or project management experience; planning, analysis, design and governance
• Ability to communicate confidently (written and verbal) with senior management, business leaders and industry specialists
• Able to establish, build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation
• Ability to work with varied stakeholders to analyse change within the market and draw together initial documentation to summarise findings
• Ability to multi-task across various workstreams and quickly adapt priorities to business requirements and opportunities
• Ability to persuade and influence at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Adaptable and flexible
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of March 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.2 trillion in assets under management
• $130 billion in banking assets