Professional Services Representative (native Japanese)
Job Description & Responsibilities
Qualification & Skills
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues (trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash and derivative products, global exchanges and technical services)
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Assistance with other tasks as assigned
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or other related field
- Japanese regulatory or trading licenses
- At least 3 years experience within the financial industry
- General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English and Japanese required
- Good knowledge of the Japanese stock market rules and regulations and local trading practices
- Experience with corporate action processing
- Experience with trading platforms and Bloomberg
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to think outside the box
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world's strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our career website.
Closing date: 25 October 2020
Salary: GBP 40K - 60K Company Overview
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., ("IBUK") in London is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FSA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info