Project Manager - FMI Management Recovery and Resolution Planning
Project Manager Recovery and Resolution Planning - FMI Management Company:
Vox Financial Partners Website:
We are looking for a Senior Financial Services professional to work on an exciting project for our Tier 1 Investment Banking client managing FMI (Financial Markets Infrastructure) related Recovery and Resolution Planning for European Entities with additional responsibilities supporting global FMI related projects. Who are we?
Vox Financial Partners is a regulatory and operational change specialist firm providing high quality consulting services and contract management products to top-tier banking & financial services clients in the US and Europe. Our consultants specialize in areas such as managing regulatory change in complex environments, client outreach, Brexit readiness, technology solutions, data extraction & analysis and operational and back-office support.
Established in 2015, joining us will give you the opportunity to experience the career growth that comes with working for an exciting and fast-growing new firm. About the role
You will be working on an FMI (Financial Markets Infrastructure) project for our Tier 1 Investment Banking client. While the scope of your role may change as the project grows, your responsibilities will initially include:
Why Vox? Vox Clients
- Hands on management of FMI related Recovery and Resolution Planning and ad hoc FMI related regulatory tasks for three European entities.
- Assisting with other European or Global FMI related tasks/projects
- Leading cross business/ functional teams working towards 2023 SRB Expectations for Banks, including annual contingency plan
- Representing the business in meetings and workshops with Regulators and Supervisory Teams
- Contributing to, and driving the FMI governance forum
- Actively engaging internal and external stakeholders to communicate progress of deliverables
- Other duties as required which fall within the scope and remit of the role
- As a Vox consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace. Our people typically work on client site, placing you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you 'll be working, and giving you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies. Vox Core Values
- Whether you are a Client or an Employee, Vox wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Innovation, Nurture, Solutions, Potential, Inclusiveness, Resilience & Evolution. Who are we looking for?
Candidates should ideally have the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Legal or STEM subject
- 8\x2B years experience in a Tier 1 investment bank (or for a Big 4 consulting firm within the investment banking space) within a Project Management role
- Recovery and Resolution Planning
- In depth knowledge, understanding and experience of FMIs including trading venues, CCP, CSD, Payment systems etc.
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management experience
- Communication - advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email
- Team player - able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams
- Process driven - able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems
- Detail-focused - very strong attention to detail
- Multi-tasking - highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously
- Professionally skeptical - able to identify and flag up anomalies for review
- Decision-making - strong decision-making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Commitment - strong work ethic and delivery focused
Right to Work
- VOX is not in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom without requiring sponsorship
(Vox Financial Partners value inclusiveness and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.)
Please note, Vox Financial Partners receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.