Project Manager - Payments / Tech / Agile Delivery
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per hour + Bonus & Benefits
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Advantage Resourcing
- 03 Feb 19
Project Manager - Digital Bank - City of London - Payments - Cards - Online Banking - Technical Delivery - Exciting workload - Multiple / Multi-layered projects.
This is an exceptional role working within a highly proficient digital banking project management team within a fast growing challenger bank. You will support and deliver digital payments projects from small maintenance changes to large scale, firm wide projects including new product launches.
- Delivery of complex change to scope, time and budget
- Track and monitoring the progress of payments projects
- Facilitate kick-off sessions, requirements gathering and steering meetings
- Manage all projects and changes in adherence with the agreed project governance
- Working with the Business Analyst and internal/external development teams to define and deliver pragmatic solutions which meet the business and customer needs
- Matrix management of cross-functional teams
- Complete weekly project status reporting for wider business review and prioritisation
- Ensure all project documentation is accurate and up to date
- Identify dependencies between projects
You will have proven experience working in a project management role ideally within a digital / Agile delivery environment. You will be a natural collaborator, have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholder. Knowledge / experience of formal Project Management methodologies (PRINCE2 / Agile/ APMP) is required.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.