Project Manager - Transaction Reporting experience essential
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Lead a number of Business Projects and Change Management across EMEA working with EMEA and US based change teams, managing all activities from planning through execution to close out while ensuring consistency with overall project and program objectives. Interact with stakeholders at senior levels and across numerous disciplines to ensure (i) the objectives of any work undertaken are commonly understood and agreed; (ii) progress, risks and issues against those objectives are communicated in a timely; accurate and appropriate manner, (iii) EMEA Platform/Process impacts effectively and efficiently imbedded as Business as Usual.
- Play an active role in the governance of the wider Securities Change portfolio; creating and delivering presentations on project objectives, plans and progress; contributing to Steering Committee decks; supporting presentations to Executive and Regional Leadership to ensure adequate project financing; completing status updates and International Regions Platform/Process adoption of change.
- Contribute to the budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work-streams under direct management and subjecting initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation.
- Escalate, as appropriate, any issues arising in the support of work streams managed which may have a negative impact on the International Platform/Process or the delivery of the project as a whole or on resources and/ or systems.
- Liaise with business partners to define the handover criteria which will signal the transition of a project activity to business as usual and, where appropriate, the program of measures (policy and procedures ) ; training; definition of KRIs; ownership etc.) to be initiated to ensure ongoing monitoring of the change implemented.
- Ensure all work undertaken is delivered in accordance with both established Wholesale PMO process and protocols and the Wells Fargo Project Management Policy and Methodology.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience of working in an International highly-matrixed Regulatory change environment across geographic regions.
- Proven experience of programme/project management and project delivery, or project management with Senior Business Analysis experience.
- Proven delivery of regulatory change with the ability to manage by influence and so engage stakeholders at all levels with a focus on Executive and Senior Management levels, across multiple businesses and functions to deliver against defined objectives.
- Ability to drive collaboration and consensus in a fast paced environment with multi Region stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of project management concepts and the ability to apply them practically in delivering against project objectives.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing and risk managing competing demands accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Strong analytical skills; the role requires interpretation and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information to ensure that the solutions implemented meet the needs of both Wells Fargo and its clients.
- Flexibility in addressing changing requirements and an associated aptitude for reprioritization and message management to stakeholders.
- Structured Framework: Design for Unquestionable conduct, ethics and integrity.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.