Public Cloud Product Owner (Azure)
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 19 Mär 19
Public Cloud Product Owner (Azure)
20 April 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£64,650 - £86,200
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours, Job Share, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
An opportunity to bring Public Cloud into the bank and become the Product
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank with over 30 million customers so we have a big responsibility to help Britain Prosper.
We're in the middle of a £3bn investment into our People, Platforms and Data to become the best bank for customers. Taking a Software Engineering led approach we're rapidly transforming into a leading UK FinTech.
And it's the role of our Chief Information Office (CIO) who provide the backbone and infrastructure upon which this bank of the future will sit.
One area seeing incredible levels of investment is Cloud technology.
We've embraced a multi-cloud strategy - using a combination of vendors and cloud platforms allowing us to contend in a world of open banking, increased artificial intelligence and improved fraud detection.
We're transforming the products and services we offer and Cloud technology supports these initiatives by letting us manipulate and access the required data in real time.
Could you help us make it possible?
As the Senior Product Owner for Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack within Cloud Platform Services you'd engage with internal customers and future prospect business areas to identify requirements and unlock industry trends and innovations.
You'll find yourself at the forefront of innovation in bringing Public Cloud into LBG and create a product offering that supports the business in an efficient and profitable way. You'll own our current product and the future product roadmap, aligning to the requirements of your customers.
- You'd build out your knowledge of all platform product roadmaps and aspirations.
- Using your knowledge, research and engagement skills you'd define and evolve all aspects of the product offering - providing guidance to the wider Cloud Technology Services area and product consumers.
- And you'd be accountable for the vision and over-arching strategy their use within LBG, following business requirements analysis, balancing the needs of customers and technology risk appetite.
What would you be doing?
- Supporting options and resolution of key Business Architecture/Design/Analysis decisions, taking these through Group Design governance.
- Realising the product vision by leading Public Cloud Engineers to deliver product feature releases.
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of the roadmap and trajectory of wider platform products and analyse/promote any alignments.
- Leading the customer relationship and effective consumption of this critical technology.
- Creating and developing the platform product roadmap
- Guiding and influencing engineering decisions and capability
- Delivering robust product reporting within a culture of continual service improvement
- Driving and investigating opportunities for investment funding and business case creation, leading the mobilisation as appropriate.
- Being responsible for the Azure budget and owning and evolving the Cloud financial recovery model.
- Actively exploiting product features/enhancements and understanding tooling and technology dependencies - offering solutions as required.
- Finally you'd ensure the offering remains consistent, secure and compliant to our policies and standards and continually assess quality to deliver the optimum product.
So what about you?
You'll already working be at a Senior level in a similar Product Owner role on Azure within a provider or competitor organisation of scale. Your CV will highlight your strong end-to-end product/service ownership and delivery within Agile environments.
You'll demonstrate the passion for monitoring technology trends and developments and how these might have implications for the product, progressing opportunities to keep ahead of the curve.
Technically you'll be good at technology innovation experience within a multi-vendor environment. You're able to create and deliver product roadmaps, expanding to e2e lifecycle management and knowledge of making the financials work.
Personally you'll have a positive approach to relationship building and network management - with the presence and knowledge to influence effectively within a dynamic environment.
What would you get in return?
Offering you profile and significant exposure we'd ensure you get stretch whilst benefiting from an environment that supports its people and gives them genuine equal opportunity.
You'd also benefit from a package that includes:
- A performance share bonus of c20%
- Car allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- Discounted products and shopping
So if you have the skills and background we're looking for and joining us at a truly exciting time for Cloud sounds your ideal next move then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.