Python - Trading Systems Developer
The positive feel of a start-up with the benefits that come with a more established player, this leading HFT firm is looking for a no-nonsense technologist to join one of their quant trading teams. Collaborating extensively with traders and other technologists, you'll design, build, maintain and test cutting-edge systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about coding and automation and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment. You'll be exposed to interesting and challenging problems involving big data and HPC. Most problems require high-availability, high-throughput and low-latency solutions.
The trading team see technology as a key component of their continued success and candidates will be exposed to a wide range of technologies. Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Python and Linux
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-directed and able to take ownership of projects and responsibilities
- Experience working with HPC systems and technologies, such as grid clusters, large data processing, etc., a bonus
- Exposure to C++ (or willingness to learn) is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Collaborative and rewarding work environment
- Culture of continuous learning and innovation - get rewarded for your efforts!
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
up to £150k + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you or you would like to more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin