As a Software Engineer within the Analytics Market Place (AMP) team you will be working primarily in Python building web-services and analytics engines to build out our suite of commercial data and analytics services for clients. The services will cover a wide range of financial instruments, primarily in the fixed income space, so an interest in working with data and analytics would be beneficial.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
• Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages (ideally some Python experience)
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Any knowledge or interest in Fixed Income analytics would be beneficial