QA Analyst - Release regression testing (Derivatives/Risk/Trading)
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- CRISIL Irevna UK Limited
- 03 Aug 18 2018-08-03
Looking to hire a quality assurance testing engineer with testing experience into Derivatives products, Risk scenarios & release testing.
QA Tester for an Agile Development project working alongside developers and BAs
- Carry out Release Regressions and UAT testing to support various application releases
- Take responsibility for aspects of release management
- Validate and explain Valuation and Risk number differences for Derivative Products to Trading, Product Control and Risk team and co-ordinate for release approvals
- Creation of IT Tools for Migration and Release testing
Masters in Finance or similar degrees
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good at articulating problems and strong problem solving skills
- Prior experience on Derivative Products, Risk scenarios and Release testing
- IT knowledge especially VBA
- Should be able to work in a team, be organised and take ownership
By clicking the "Apply" / "Apply now" button or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Crisil Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o., you agree that the company will be processing your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
Please attach the below clause to your CV: "I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp z o.o. or any other entity of the CRISIL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw, 50-125, ul. Mikolaja 7 or any other entity of CRISIL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within CRISIL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."