QUANT DEVELOPER * NUMERICAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER * GIFTED PROGRAMMER * C++ OR PYTHON OR JAVA OR LINUX * LONDON * BONUS BONUS BONUS
- Very competitive base and bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Jove International
- 11 Sep 17
Quant developer position for leading systematic trading firm...
Passionate developer? Tempted by the London office of one of the world’s leading hedge funds?
Competitive AND negotiable remuneration whilst working for…
- A boutique and nimble hedge fund with a global presence, successful in managing over $10bn
- An award winning firm recognised for excellence in investment performance
- A firm with a lot of new work to do actively seeking talent to undertake new developments to scale and evolve their systematic business
Technology is at the heart of the firm; cutting edge systems built in house are integrated into the business and their quantitative developers are valued for their direct impact on business decisions.
YOUR IMPACT will come from taking ownership of new strategic development projects. You can also expect to shape the way data is dealt with across many markets/instruments whilst simultaneously building out highly available and scalable trading infrastructure.
- 2+ yrs experience developing production code (C++ or Python)
- Computer science or numerical degree from an excellent university
- Aptitude and understanding of financial markets/quant trading space
We are particularly interested in checking out your personal techy ventures… links to sample work is encouraged!
To find out more about this mandate, please send your CV to Angie Shaw at email@example.com or drop me line at +447827 474647.