Quality Assurance Audit Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Join us as a Quality Assurance Audit Manager in London
- We're looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join our Internal Audit Professional Practices team
- You'll achieve fantastic visibility in this significant role, and be working with a wide range of senior stakeholders
- You'll have the opportunity to leverage your strong audit skills, bring new ideas forward to improve the way we work
What you'll do
You'll work with the Internal Audit Quality Assurance Senior Managers to perform quality assurance reviews of the work performed by the internal audit teams and provide input into root cause analysis and insight into any quality weaknesses identified. You'll also be responsible for making recommendations for quality improvements, both at an individual team level and at a wider functional level, including any enhancements to methodology and guidance and training. You'll engage in and undertake activity in support of Internal Audit's strategic objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Internal Audit Quality Assurance Senior Managers to deliver the agreed Quality Assurance programme on a timely basis
- Supporting the development and implementation of Internal Audit's methodology and quality assurance strategy by supporting engagement with key internal stakeholders
- Supporting continuous improvement and championing change
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be an experienced internal audit professional preferably within the financial services industry. You'll either have prior quality assurance experience within an internal audit function or a proven track record of oversight and review of internal audits workpapers and reports. Alongside this, you'll have knowledge of internal audit best practices and an excellent understanding of risk and controls.
You'll also have:
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate with, challenge and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to deal with a number of competing priorities
- The confidence to challenge old ways of working to benefit the business and our customers
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.