Quant Developer, AD/Director level
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS UK
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 187894BR
Do you love an intellectual challenge? Are you dedicated to quality design? We're looking for someone outstanding who can:
• help us redesign our analytics libraries for the next generation
• create high-quality, real-world code
• work primarily in C++ but try their hand in other languages
• challenge the existing design
• work closely with other quant and IT teams across asset classes
• be part of an exciting, high-profile programme within the bank
You'll be working as part of a cross-asset team of quant developers based in London. In order to support the next generation of regulation our analytics will need to operate within a strategic risk management solution presently in development. We will be intimately involved in the design of the new solution, focusing on the interface to the various asset-class quant analytics libraries and working closely with the trading business and IT.
• an experienced C++ developer
• good algorithmic and general programming skills
• some front office experience or knowledge of financial markets (derivatives would be great)
• ideally some python programming experience
• a numerate degree (computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar). Ideally a further degree: MSc, PhD etc. (but don't worry if you don't)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.