Quantitative Developer – Analyst / Associate / VP - World Leading Investment Bank - £150,000-200,000 TC
- £150,000-200,000 TC
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Jove International
- 07 Dez 18
My client is one of the most highly reputable investment banks on the street. As a member of a world leading business unit you will be part of a Front Office Business Reporting team. The job involves a significant amount of new build work, as well as working on pricing and analytic components of a best in-class electronic trading system.
My client is looking for applicants that would be driven by a unique and creative opportunity in London to shape projects and drive them forward. This is an opportunity to join a closely business aligned front office group with one of the most prestigious investment banks on the street.
This is an exceptionally talented ambitious team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. A knowledge of the financial markets and products or an interest to quickly learn is essential - experience working on pricing and risk of Fixed Income products is highly advantageous
You will be working on a variety of interesting and highly complex technical challenges relating to real world problems. This team is very closely business aligned with a significant commercial element, and the opportunity to influence the bank's PnL through your work.
As part of an elite team, your individual contribution will be highly impactful and visible, with real responsibility from day one.
- Develop new components of the trading platform
- Work closely with quants to implement their strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Optimisation and improvements of the existing components
- Pricing and risk analysis
- Writing high-quality, clean, well-tested code
Desired skills and experience
- Exceptional academics from a leading university, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of at least one OO programming language
- Understanding of financial markets and products, or a keen interest and desire to learn
- Strong knowledge of big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, etc) advantageous
- Experience working on pricing and risk in a professional capacity strongly advantageous
This is a permanent position based in London, it is open to candidates currently in the UK, or who are looking to relocate.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered or to arrange a call to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.