Role is based in London in their Mayfair office. This role is new and exclusive to the market due to a recent departure in the firm. Late 2020 start following non compete/ GL completion. Comp = >20% of P&L + Standard Base Salary.
Requirements listed below, please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria.
• Min 7-10 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Experience gained from working for a Systematic Hedge Fund or Global Quantitative Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, APM or Senior Researcher
• MS or PHDS from a STEM discipline.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work to targets and meet requirements.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, generating >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 2.5 +. Holding periods no longer than one week.
For a further discussion on the role, please email your CV + Track Record to our Senior Consultant, Tom on email@example.com