Quantitative Equity Researcher - Asset Manager - London
We are currently working for a prestigious, long-only asset management form in London who are going through an exciting period of expansion which brings them to look to add a new quantitative equity researcher to the team. This is a new team of 4 who will be working on the development and optimisation of long-only, low-frequency equity strategies.
They are looking for a skilled and highly technical quantitative researcher who is energetic and passionate about equities that can bring critical thinking and a positive attitude to the team.
In order to apply, you should have:
• At least 1 year of experience in a quantitative equity research role
• A strong academic background in a quantitative subject
• Knowledge of alpha research and factor research
• Experience working with large data sets
• Excellent programming skills
• Have a passion for equities
In order to be considered for this exciting position, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org