- 70,000 - 120,000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Radley James
- 09 Nov 18
Top FinTech Company is looking to hire an enthusiastic and passionate mid level Quant with 4-8 years of commercial experience to work within a relatively new team whose key focus will be on numerical optimization. This is a small and growing team based in the heart of London.
The company helps major financial institutions reduce risks to one another, thereby helping to stabilize the financial system. Founded by senior financial professionals who seek to solve the threat of contagion from inter-connectedness between banks and other parties in the financial world, which has long been a problem, the company is now in the midst of a large scale-up.
One of the solutions the company is bringing involves the large-scale optimization of millions of transactions in many different asset classes (FX, interest rates, equities etc) operating on a bespoke high performance analytics platform. The company’s customers include all major global banks.
This presents a very good opportunity for an individual at the early to mid stages of their career in finance or who is looking to break into the finance industry to participate in very important projects in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re looking for:
- A Master’s or ideally PhD in Maths, Physics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline
- Excellent mathematical abilities, specifically with numerical optimization and/or numerical algorithms.
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly both in writing and orally
- An interest in financial markets
- Experience coding in Python
Compensation is unprecedented.