Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with proprietary trading firm looking to hire an experienced quantitative trader to join the commercial team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing own quantitative futures trading portfolio (commodities, equities and/or FX)
- Create and implement HFT algorithms
- Manage the risk of the portfolio within the limits set by the firm
- Reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing own quantitative trading portfolio across either the commodities, equities or FX markets
- A consistently profitable strategy generating excellent returns on capital and a sharpe ratio above 3
- Experience working within banks, hedge funds or proprietary trading firms
- A degree from a top university in Mathematics, Science or any related subject
- Role to be based in London