A successful boutique asset manager is currently looking for an RFP Executive to join a newly formed function within client services. The opportunity is for someone to help form this new function, with great exposure across the entire sales process and business.
This individual will work across a number of RFPs, DDQs and consultant requests, whilst updating and maintaining content across the business. The main focus of this work is on ESG communications, so some experience of and a passion for ESG will be important in this role.
- Produce high-quality RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis. Treat each RFP as a project with you as the project manager whilst liaising with the associated Client Service Executive (CSE) and Investment Specialist / Sponsor for input and sign-off
- Delivering high quality client documents in short timeframes with limited resources, and differing deadlines
- Use and support the maintenance of content on the RFP content database with all new or improved content.
- Support the Investment Specialist and Client Service Team with initiatives and projects where appropriate, e.g., implementation of new regulation, inter-company organisational changes, etc.
- Update consultant databases
- Working with a broad range of stakeholders in differing functions, including Investment Specialists, Investment Analysts, Client Services, Compliance, Operations, Risk and Performance and IT
This role will suit someone who is naturally curious and truly interested in client communications, with strong relationship development, project management and writing skills.
- Solid experience in Asset Management – familiarity with investment process and investment concepts
- Knowledge of ESG and ability to understand and communicate ESG philosophy and process
- Detailed knowledge of Request for Proposal, RFI, DDQs and related client documents, including regulations, Asset Management Global compliance requirements and delivery processes
- Outstanding relationship building skills