Our client, a reputable asset manager with strong performance, is looking to hire a senior RFP Specialist. This is a new role sitting within a small Client team, working closely with Managing Partners of the business.
- This position presents an opportunity to make a real impact on the firm’s asset raising activities, working closely with the Relationship Managers and Investment Specialists.
- Produce high-quality RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis
- Act as a project manager for each RFP, liaising with the relevant teams and working to deadlines
- Ensure feedback is received after submitting the RFP and follow-up on action plans to contribute to the improvement of our offering and process
- Review the current RFP process and database and put forward a business proposal to introduce a new database
- Support the client teams with initiatives and projects where appropriate initiatives and projects where appropriate
- Working with a broad range of stakeholders in differing functions, including Investment Specialists, Investment Analysts, Client Services, Compliance, Operations, Risk and Performance and IT
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience working within an asset manager in an RFP role required
- Sound understanding of investment products and Global markets and client requirements
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third party performance databases and institutional reporting standards GIPS
- Strong communication skills, including investment writing and oral discussion and presentation
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline and team-oriented environment
- Project and change management skills