Our client, a leading global Alternatives asset manager (top 10) is seeking a Proposal specialist to support in the creation of pitch/tender and due diligence and materials as well as RFPs focused on Private Credit/ Private Equity and Real Assets.
- Responsibility for DDQs and quarterly reporting requests
- Draft and execute technical and complex RFPs
- Work closely with portfolio managers, sales and other internal teams to curate responses
- Prepare Due Diligence packages/questionaries
- Assist in the building of an RFP database
- Respond to client/prospect written requests
- Minimum 3-5 years RFP experience within an asset management company
- Experience with Alternatives or Legal Industry
- Understanding of open and closed-end funds and strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree.
- IMC/CAIA/CFA or similar
- Advanced Word and Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fast thinking, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.