This is an excellent opportunity to join a c.4bn Euro asset manager investing in pan European real estate. The company have recently raised a new fund and are actively looking to deploy capital going into the rest of the year.
- Analysis of opportunities, creation of corporate and asset investment models for underwriting and asset management purposes, sensitivity analysis, production of deal memorandum for internal and external Investment Committee purposes
- Support in structuring potential acquisitions
- Support in the management and reporting of existing and new investments
- Support in the exit of transactions, realising value on underlying investments.
- A strong academic background, degree-educated (2:1 and above) in a relevant subject
- A minimum of one and a maximum of two years' experience as an Analyst in an investment, corporate finance, M&A, accounting or real estate environment
- Excellent spoken and written English (essential), a second European language is advantageous
- Strong numeracy and very well-developed analytical ability - must be highly quantitative with very strong Excel modelling skills (this will be tested)
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a mature approach and the confidence to engage successfully with senior management
- Strong communication, listening and organizational skills
- Strong report writing skills/presentation skills
- Diligent self-starter with a positive attitude and flexible approach to work
- Accurate under time pressure with exceptional attention to detail