Real Estate Private Equity Analyst; London
- Competitive base salary & discretionary bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 19 Feb 19
Our client is a UK focused real-estate private equity firm, focusing on value-orientated investments, as well as complex situations, where the team can leverage in-house capabilities to drive value and returns. The firm is currently raising its second investment vehicle, with significant capital already committed.
The analyst will have exposure to all aspects of the investment cycle, working directly alongside colleagues within the investment team. Specifically, the position will work across research, analysis and execution of new investments, as well as participating in the asset management of existing investments. Primary responsibilities will focus on the evaluation and execution of new investments, including equity and debt investments ranging from asset purchases to corporate situations across all sectors of real estate.
• modeling complex cash flows and partnership structures to assess risk and return;
• site visits to existing portfolio assets, potential investments (assets, companies & partners);
• participate in business development and sourcing;
• assisting in the maintenance and development of proprietary databases of relevant transactions & companies;
• presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee;
• assisting with asset management, developing and implementing business plans and planning and executing exit strategy.
• exceptional academic experience, ideally with 1+ years of experience from real estate investing and/or investment banking or “Big 4” accountancy firm;
• advanced analytical, quantitative and technical skills;
• team-player with the capacity to work well in an entrepreneurial environment. Ideally should be a self-starter, energetic and passionate about real estate;
• strong interpersonal and communication skills and written / spoken fluency in English are required.