Real Estate Private Equity Senior Associate – Mayfair
- Very Competitive
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Harbert Management Corporation (Europe) LLC.
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Harbert Management Corporation (“HMC”) was formed in 1993 to sponsor alternative asset investment funds and as of December 31, 2017 the Firm and its affiliates had assets under management of $5.9 billion. HMC has been investing in European commercial real estate since 1998 and currently manages four Pan-European value-add real estate funds. Our very successful European real estate team is based in London with offices in Madrid and Paris.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Associate to join our group as we continue our European expansion.
Your role will be to:
- Develop and maintain dynamic investment level cash flow models comprising the necessary capital structure and sensitivities to underwrite prospective investments.
- Research and analyse real estate data and be able to articulate this information to support or challenge underwriting assumptions.
- Support the preparation of investment recommendations and actively contribute to the property due diligence process.
- Coordinate and oversee the due diligence process for potential investments.
- Participate in meetings with real estate specialists to assist in formulating asset-specific business plans.
- Assist where necessary with on-going asset management initiatives and investor reporting requirements.
- Minimum of four years of analytical experience in the real estate group of a real estate private equity firm, investment bank or similar.
- Very strong analytical and Excel modelling skills which will be tested at interview.
- Solid understanding of real estate fundamentals and multiple European markets.
- Motivated individual with a proven ability to work to the highest standards in both a team and independently.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; candidates with additional European languages are encouraged but not essential.
You should email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CV’s from executive search or recruitment firms.