My client is a global asset manager with an established real estate business with 6 locations across Europe. They are looking for an experienced accountant with an in-depth knowledge of property and service charge accounting. The role will be based in the UK but will need experience in accounting and administration within a real estate environment in Continental European countries. This is a 6-month contract looking for someone to start immediately.
My client is a global asset manager with an established, yet growing real estate business. They have 6 locations spread across Europe with the aim to be one of the major real estate fund managers in Europe.
This position will sit in the Real Estate Operations division, which is part of the wider Investment Management Operations group. The team is responsible for Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Taxation, Fund Structuring and Asset Servicing for all aspects of the Real Estate Business.
- Service charge reporting management
- Support operational processes to acquire, manage and dispose of real estate assets
- Accounting and administration services
- Supporting the roll-out of Yardi to continental European Managing Agents
- Oversight of property valuation, income and expense within the financial reporting systems
- Manage loan balances and ensure each SPV has sufficient liquidity to meet its obligations
- Working knowledge of Yardi
- Accounting and administration within real estate
- Service charge accounting and property insurance
- Strong business analysis and Excel skills
- A true team player who will be happy to volunteer to assist colleagues when necessary
- Fluent in English
- French-speaking is a big advantage