Regulatory Business Analyst
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support. The Role:
We are currently recruiting a Regulatory Business Analyst within the Regulatory Delivery portfolio to provide and contribute business analysis expertise on the LIBOR Transition Programme, Operations Project.
This role comes with a particular area of focus purpose which is to capture and deliver third party vendor based operational and business requirements.
The successful candidate will be a permanent member of the team and will be delivering to specific LIBOR project based requirements within fixed regulatory deadlines.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of delivering Operations change within Asset Management in addition to working collaboratively with third party vendors to deliver business requirements. Lastly the successful candidate will demonstrate a forensic working knowledge of the following asset classes: Derivatives (primarily) Bonds & Loans.
In terms of soft skills the ideal candidate will display excellent analytical skills, possess a meticulous eye for detail and be easily able to define, document and oversee delivery of complex operational and business requirements. Key Responsibilities
- Accountable for full delivery of LIBOR Programme operational and business requirements focussing on Derivatives based functionality primarily but also Bonds & Loans
- Responsible for leading analysis tasks in this space which contribute to the delivery of the programme
- Carry out impact and gap analysis with the impacted business teams
- Work proactively with key business stakeholders to define project requirements
- Able to translate business requirements into system requirements
- Create and maintain high quality business analysis documentation (Epics, User Stories, Process workflows and operational design documents)
- Support the design implementation of operations based process change and enhancement
- Interface and develop effective and trusted relationships with vendors and other parties external to M&G
- Chair large working groups with aforementioned third parties to challenge and influence decision making
- Dissect big data to pull out granular issues down to security level
- Ensure a high standard of output, focused on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritise and resolve issues
- Provide BA support to Project and Programme Management
Closing Date: 22/10/21
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things