Regulatory Change Business Analyst - CRS, DCM, ECM, LAF, SEF, SFG
- Gehalt:£60,000 - £75,000
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:09 Nov 18
Business Analyst / Project Manager / Regulatory Change / EMIR / Dodd Frank / MIFID / Change / Transformation / Investment Banking / Consultant / Trade Life Cycle / Regulatory Change Business Analyst - Fixed Income, Credit, Rates, Capital Markets - (CRS, DCM, ECM, LAF, SEF, SFG,
Our Client, reputable investment bank, has an urgent need for a Regulatory Change Business Analyst with strong Capital Markets - (CRS, DCM, ECM, LAF, SEF, SFG product knowledge.
- Individuals will have experience of working within an investment banking environment with an understanding of Capital Markets - (CRS, DCM, ECM, LAF, SEF, SFG)
- They should have experience business analysis, regulatory change, redesigning processes,
- Understand of recent regulatory landscape: MiFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank, Brexit, etc.