Regulatory Change Project Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- 19 Sep 17
Business Analyts/Project Manager - Change Programmes - Regulatory Change - Contract - London
This role sits at the heart of the Barclays International SRP and the Regulatory Change Project Manager will help deliver the future state risk, control and governance framework for Barclays International globally. the Regulatory Change Project Manager will support the implementation of key deliverables and changes, in order to achieve compliance.
Key Accountabilities for the Regulatory Change Project Manager
- Proactively drive the delivery and implementation of Barclays International Risk, Control and Governance framework, in order to ensure compliance with all Structural Reform policy - a complex, bank-wide regulatory programme.
- Work with SMEs, AEs, sponsors and key stakeholders from all Barclays Internationsl business areas (e.g. CIB, Wealth, Barclaycard) and Functions (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk) throughout the various stages of the change lifecycle to document progress, whilst capturing key evidence.
- Organise and manage meetings and requirements gathering workshops.
- Create robust and accurate requirements documentation and associated project artefacts.
- Develop business cases and provide recommendations for process, system or operational model enhancements.
- Use data analysis techniques to drive decision-making and recommendations.
- Create communication materials for multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Actively manage day to day activities and ensure delivery accountability is in place across the whole project.
- Pro-actively log issues, risks, and assumptions, relating to the Barclays International SRP programme plan, and assist the programme manager and work stream leads in the management and resolution of issues & risks. Provide accurate and timely status reporting as required.
The Regulatory Chnage Project Manager will be experienced in:
- Project / programme management delivery experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis and delivery on large scale, critical business change programmes and /or broad experience in delivering corporate/infrastructure change programmes e.g. new products/markets, large scale industry regulatory initiatives
- Operated in matrix and/or virtual team environments, managing associated resource constraints
- Ability to communicate at all levels, to network and influence others, and work with senior stakeholders (Dir/MD)