Amazing opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join a UK challenger Bank with a newly acquired Banking license.
Fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join the Regulatory Reporting team at this UK challenger Bank as they look to build out the reporting capabilities of the newly licensed bank.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting and in a team of 4, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of regulatory reports - preparation and submission of all required regulatory reports covering a UK investment firm, bank and holding company including COREP, FINREP and Bank of England reporting.
- Process development - continuous improvement of existing processes looking to streamline processes, resolve outstanding issues and enhance accuracy of the reporting process.
- Automation of reporting - using the existing regulatory reporting system (WIRES) to deliver an automated solution. This will involve significant work to develop underlying data accuracy and delivery.
- New reporting implementation - participate in the research and implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements, initially in relation to the implementation of CRR2 in June 2021
- Prior experience in CoRep reporting is essential
- Accounting qualification is desired however is not essential
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized Banking institution
- Awareness of current and future Regulatory changes