Relationship Manager -UK Institutional
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Mason Blake
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
A city based investment management firm is looking for a Client Relations Manager to join their Institutional team. This role will involve managing strategic client relationships and supervising team members.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead on a number of complex client relationships
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience
- Attending client meetings to ensure a high client retention rate
- Assist in overseeing junior members of the team, giving support with their training and development
- Review and sign off reports, ensuring client requirements are met
- Ensure various projects are controlled using effective communication and coordination.
The successful candidate will have:
- Direct UK institutional client relationship experience
- A solid understanding of fund management and preferably industry qualifications (IMC/CFA)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong product knowledge, ideally with exposure to LDI
- A hard working and proactive attitude, with exceptional communication skills and a good level of gravitas.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".