Our client, a Global Bank, is currently recruiting a Relationship Manager for their Financial Institutions team in London.
In this role, you will be responsible for the origination, execution and portfolio management of Financial Institutions Clients.
• Assessment of proposals, analyse specific information and related cashflows, structure appropriate loan terms & conditions from a risk/return perspective, making recommendations to senior management.
• Ability to manage existing customer relationships and develop new customer opportunities in corporate lending. • Manage the existing FI portfolio from a credit and risk perspective, ensuring that adherence to policies, procedures and codes of best practise is appropriately monitored.
• Organise, develop and motivate the team to achieve the team goals, underpinned by a drive for high performance, positive engagement acknowledgement and candid feedback.
• A track record in delivery of specifically agreed goals operating on an independent basis and/or as a member of a broader team.
Key Skills Required:
• Experience in, and an established network across Financial Institutions is required,
• Strong relationship building and management skills with proven ability at managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the Bank. • Strong communication skills and proven track record in the development of written material in the form of reports.
• Strong analytical skills and experience to ensure well managed growth is achieved while maintaining robust credit culture/standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with huge scope in terms of career advancement and continual personal development.
For further information please call Dom Fahey at Capital Markets in Dublin on +353874396858