- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 18
Release Train Engineer - Scrum Master Lead # 113410
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The Market Area UK Release Train Engineer role is a senior AVP change lead role. It has responsibility to make sure the scrum teams in IWM UK IT deliver project deliverables as required to businesses including IWM UK, Guernsey, Spain and Mexico. The role is responsible for a team of scrum masters and processes and procedures relating to scrum teams and the book of work. The role is supported by use of a PMO team in Wroclaw and works closely with the IWM UK IT Delivery Lead, who looks across all deliverables for the IWM business in the UK, including those delivered by IWM UK IT and other IT teams.
- You will regularly liase with key IT and business counterparts to plan and monitor IT delivery for the whole year. Drive the release lifecycle activities from release scope planning to deployment and oversee the progress from all scrum teams.
- Deal with delivery issues that can't be resolved by the scrum teams. Manage resource capacity to ensure capacity is effectively usitilised at business priorities. Escalate to management as appropriate.
- You will own the delivery of the release process and continuously look for improvements.
- Responsible for delivery status reporting including financials. You will be in close collabloration with PMO support.
- You will regularly interact with IT and business partners at VP and director level.
- There is opportunity for this role to expand to a more senior PM role in the longer term.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You are a project manager, scrum master, program manager or similar with several years experience. You are delivery driven.
- You are able to work with a range of business partners from both business and IT change in order to resolve troubles.
- She/he will have experience of multi application environments - which will be beneficial. This is a project rather than product driven role.
- You must have experience of managing budgets of 2mUSD+. You need to be comfortable with numbers and be able to model for resourcing and financial management in Excel.
- Ability to multi task with competing priorities to get delivery done.
- You should be able to effectively communicate with senior IT and business partners, cautiously escalate risks and issues and propose options in order to get a delivery over the line.
- You will lead scrum master team, so some experience of team leadership is needed.
- Experience setting up or changing IT delivery processes for a team is beneficial.
- Agile experience is good but not essential.
- Experience of handling change in an environment involving teams of varied cultures.
- PM qualifications e.g. PMI, SaFE good but not essential.
For more information visit Technology Careers .