Ideally you will have 3-5 years of experience, this could have been gained while studying (NOT PQE)
Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
* SOx co-ordinator for London Branch
* Manage SOx Steering Committee meetings
* Maintain and develop Finance SOx control descriptions & process flows,
* Liaison with Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, ORM, Group SOx and other WB SOx coordination Teams
* Production/consolidation of Finance KRIs and KPIs
* Co-ordinate the delivery of Group Requirements (e.g. suspense accounts analysis, FINREP audit…)
* Co-ordinate the delivery of Letters of Representations, including escalating potential issues when required
* Maintain, Review, Update Services Level Agreements, Statement of Services, SOx 404 and other inter-offices documents.
* Liaise with KPMG for day to day requirements
Essential: Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* An understanding of control environments gained in a similar role in financial services or audit function is highly desirable
* Control and process oriented with experience in risk related and regulated activities
* Understanding of how a Finance function operates in Financial Services.
* Capable of driving continuous improvement
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
* A practical, solution driven mindset with an ability to understand and manage conflicting requirements.
ING's purpose is 'Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business'. Every ING colleague is given the opportunity to contribute to that vision. We champion self-reliance and foster a collaborative and innovative culture. The Orange Code is our global manifesto for how we stay true to our purpose and our tradition of reinvention and empowerment. It is made up of ING Values (we are honest; we are prudent; we are responsible) and ING Behaviours: (you take it on and make it happen; you help others to be successful; you are always a step ahead)
For us, success will only be achieved if we act with Integrity.
Some companies see diversity as a box to be ticked. We see it as fundamental to our success and we encourage a proper work/life balance. At ING, you will be judged on your performance in line with the Orange Code. And that's a promise.