- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- One Search
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Asset Management Director in Leading PPP Infrastructure Investment platform with over 50 current projects across social infrastructure, coming in at a senior level and on sitting on numerous SPV Project Boards.
Asset Management Director –London
Our client is a leading infrastructure investment group making long term PPP investments. They are currently working on over 50 projects totalling north of £17 Billion across education, health and transport. As a business they provide the main channel for institutional investors to invest in PPI projects and has thus far raised over £2 Billion.
The Asset Management Director will:
- Ensure the delivery of all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Sit on project company boards, tasked with scrutinising details about the asset in relation to a financial and construction nature.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Agreements and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
- Ensure effective liaison with the Board and Funders as required
- Ensure that Board meetings and proceedings are properly managed and recorded
- Ensure that the Project Company’s financial obligations are discharged appropriately and all invoicing and payment of variations and alterations occurs as required.
- Undertake the annual consolidation of permanent Variations to the Project Agreement in conjunction with the Authority and Service Providers.
- Manage interfaces between Project Company parties and the Authority/ Trust and facilitate resolution of any contractual 'grey’ areas.
- Ensure continuous knowledge and understanding of legislative and statutory changes impacting on the project
In order to be considered you must ensure that you satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Proven experience working with complex project agreements in PFI projects in an infrastructure/construction setting or similar complex environment
- A qualification in Quantity Surveying would be beneficial.
- Proven SPV experience of sitting on multiple project company boards.
- Good general understanding of the funding and contractual structure of PFI projects
- Successfully managing relationships with stakeholders, funders/lenders, sub-contractors and local authorities at senior level
- Working with detailed contractual/legal documents and ensuring compliance
- Provision of advice and guidance to other parties on key risk management matters
If you feel you satisfy the above criteria, please send your resume to Jack Atkins.
CVs to email@example.com