New role: I'm currently working with an investment bank in London. The client is keen to speak with SQL Server Developer's. Permanent vacancy.
SQL Server Developer
- Up to £75k + bonus and benefits
The role will encompass the setting up of new SQL Server databases and introducing them into a globally replicated environment.
- Extensive experienced in software development
- Excellent Transact SQL knowledge.
- Table, Trigger and Index creation including understanding Normalised data structures.
- Transactions and their use, including Isolation levels.
- Stored Procedure and UDF creation.
- Performance Tuning with an understanding of Execution Plans.
- Knowledge of TempDb and Transaction Logs, and their purpose.
- SSRS or PowerBI development
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.