Sales Associate Client Development and Sales, New Client Acquisition EMEA
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
A 'desk sales' role within the CME Group London office, reporting directly to the Global head of NCA the sales associate will be directly responsible for sourcing new business and targeted revenue generation through the selling of CMEG products and services.
Responsibilities to include
• Proactively prospecting for new clients such as hedge funds, asset managers, commercial and corporate firms to sell CME Group's products and services.
• Development and nurturing of high value opportunities from inception until maturity.
• Cold calling of prospects sourced from Industry publications, financial media as well as utilising internal resources to onboard new clients.
• Work effectively with different divisions across the firm including Product, Marketing, Platform Solutions, Operations and other Sales segments to acquire new leads.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for development of New Client opportunities in the region.
. Management of the NCA sales pipeline, distributing leads across sales segments where appropriate.
. Work closely with marketing for qualification of leads generated from marketing outreach and sales campaigns.
. Report regularly to senior management on regionally activity against set revenue targets.
. Significant use of CRM tools to track performance and document work.
Newly graduated with relevant degree or degree educated with 1-2 years of sales experience within a client facing role.
Understanding of derivatives and role of the exchange within the financial services community.
Confidence to cold call and work independently to generate brand new business.
Ability to prioritise, manage and execute responsibilities to meet set objectives.
Strong interpersonal skills, excellent telephone manner with both verbal and written skills.
Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel or similar.
Educated to degree level, spoken languages advantageous but not essential.