We are seeking an Associate level candidate for a role within the Sales and Research Production Management Team (Part of Digital Markets Production Management).
The Digital Markets platform includes JP Morgan Markets - the client platform which delivers J.P. Morgan’s financial markets solutions across the full trade lifecycle: award-winning research, powerful analytics, structuring tools, direct API connectivity to JPM systems, multi-product trading and extensive post-trade capabilities. Additionally, Digital Markets includes a number of applications critical to the operations of our sales force, research organization and Investor Services divisions and beyond.
· Regular engagement with business client services, infrastructure and other stakeholders of the applications supported
· Resolving day-to-day issues impacting the application stack - including being first point of contact for Technology and Business across the full spectrum of production management responsibilities
· Work within a team comprised of both local and off-shore resources to provide day-to-day support to both internal and external users
· Work closely with the Digital Platforms development team to understand issues, drive resolution and stability of the applications while evolving the support offering to meet these needs.
· Create, continuously improve and maintain real-time monitoring dashboards to ensure system operability and performance
· Proactively identify areas for stability improvement in the software/hardware stack and operational processes; contribute to the development of remedial solutions for these areas.
· Identify and drive creation of tooling to ensure quality management of incidents and proactive follow-ups to issues
· Manage the on-boarding of new businesses, clients and applications to the team’s portfolio
· Ensure resiliency of the platform through managed DR/SR/HA events.
The successful applicant will possess an undergraduate degree in a numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computing science) and be keen to develop a career in a world class investment bank with an intimate exposure to a front office environment.
They will possess the following skills and core competencies: