Salesforce Business Analyst, Associate/Manager, Digital, Data & Platforms
Macquarie Asset Management is currently building out their CRM capability, working across regions to consolidate their instances of Salesforce into a single global platform for distribution teams. To support this, a permanent Product Team is being established to enable ongoing evolution of the platform.
The Salesforce Business Analyst would be primarily responsible for communication between our business users/management in their EMEA region and our Salesforce Product Team. The Salesforce Business Analyst would need to clearly articulate and solve the business issue using existing and potentially new features or capabilities within the Salesforce platform.
Key to the role will be gaining a rapid understanding of the distribution model in Macquarie Asset Management, determining how best to add value to the client facing teams. They would report directly into the Salesforce Product Owner.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- Be the main point of contact/manage relationships of all EMEA users and stakeholders accessing or leveraging data from our Global Institutional Salesforce org.
- Create process and assist in the prioritization of wants/needs across the business/marketing in region.
- Work with sales managers, sales professionals, and consultants in developing appropriate capabilities, reports, and dashboards in support of Macquarie Asset Management client and management initiatives.
- Responsible for identifying, capturing, and accurately documenting the business processes across multiple business functions.
- Facilitate requirements workshop with business stakeholders in Legal, Finance, IT, Marketing, Sales, and Feature team to gather/analyse requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Capture detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements and support the translation of these requirement documents in to functional and technical specifications.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis/diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering; workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Test Salesforce configuration and setup, test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Provide support and training to Salesforce users in sales and customer relationship teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Your ability to clearly communicate between the business and technical specialists will help you excel in this role. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be a highly motivated, proactive and resilient individual. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have experience in identifying process improvements and enhancements through SFDC utilization and future capabilities, along with project management skills which will be beneficial in this role.
Your experience in the Financial Services Industry - Asset Management, including alternative assets will be valuable to be a key player on this team. In addition to change management/user adoption and training skills which are recommended.
Finally, proficiency in data management and/or analytics platforms (Excel, Access, Microsoft power BI, Einstein Analytics) will be leveraged regularly. About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 December 2020, Macquarie Asset Management had $A550.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.