Screening Lead - RBWM Transaction Monitoring and Screening CoE
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- HSBC Bank plc
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
This position will be effective management of BAU screening operations and change portfolio for RBWM to ensure effective and efficient screening risk management. Liaise with other stakeholders (FCR Operations, FCR, FCR Simplification and FCTM) to ensure alignment of strategy, operating model. Support regions and countries in managing screening, and ensure effective engagement/communications and issue resolution.
ome careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Retail Banking and Wealth Management team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for Name Screening (NS), Payment Screening (PS) and Negative News Screening (NNS) in RBWM
- Overseeing implementation of key screening programmes, including real time screening (RTS) and future state of negative news screening (NNS) for RBWM
- Overseeing and be accountable for the transition to BAU from programme teams, and take ownership of the NS/PS/NNS landscape in the BAU world
- Acting as SME in screening and support Global Head of TM&S in governance and risk forums
- Working closely with CoE Leads, FCR Ops and FCR to provide support and oversight for screening operations
- Working with CoE Operations Lead to drive and oversee continuous improvements in screening
- Driving out detailed operating model for screening
- Planning future book of work, team structure and budget requirements
- Supporting regions and countries in managing screening, and ensure effective engagement/communications and issue resolution.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in managing name / payment / negative news screening
- Possess functional expertise in name / payment / negative news screening
- Understanding of RBWM business, customers, products and screening risk exposure
- Previous project management and business analysis experience
- Experience in supporting multiple jurisdictions and stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills, inter-personal skills and dealing with executives at all levels
- Proven ability to confidently work with and influence senior stakeholders and regional/remote stakeholders
- Proven ability to work across different regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Strong analytical, decision-making and lateral thinking skills
For further details and application information please apply online
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.