Securities Quant Content - Quant Execution Services - Associate - London
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 Apr 19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Application Opening Date: 16 April 2019
Application Closing Date: 13 May 2019
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Analyse markets top down, combing volatility, 1 delta, cross-asset analysis in a quantitative framework to identify macro themes globally and structure best ideas
- Research and implementation of quantitative strategies based on academic and in-house research as well as novel data sources
- Regular performance and risk analysis of strategies, relating strategy performance drivers to markets/geo-political/macro events
- Communication with clients, strategy marketing presenting both high-level ideas and deep dives of research and implementation rationale. Clients include senior risk managers across multi-asset, hedge funds and real money accounts .
- Partner with structurers, traders and other engineers to build a framework allowing us to develop new financial products more efficiently and calculate risk and price estimates on the fly
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic record with Bachelor's degree, equivalent or above in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline required
- Prior investment banking/financial services industry experience required
- Strong familiarity with electronic/single stock/portfolio trading processes required
- Exposure to financial/operational risk management and post trade control processes required
- Demonstrable involvement with process improvement/automation initiatives required
- Experience with researching, valuation computation/techniques, liquidity and cost analyses required
- Familiarity with options and derivatives, equities, FX, fixed income, risk/financial modelling, portfolio management, probability and statistics required
- Proficiency in MS office package and familiarity with SQL, Matlab, R and Bloomberg required
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be a collaborative team-player
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.