Security Operations Project Manager – Financial Services
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:14 Nov 18
Security Operations Project Manager – Financial Services. A leading financial services organisation are improving their security operations function and have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Operations Project Manager to implement best practice security practice across the firm.
As a Project Manager you will have a track record of delivery on information, technical and cyber security projects, overseeing penetration testing, vulnerability management, incident management, network perimeter securities as well as managing business relationships around cyber security and providing guidance on security frameworks.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years information, cyber and IT security experience at a minimum
- Deep understanding of technical and business management strategies for security
- Strong understanding of security and architecture frameworks
- Penetration testing, vulnerability management and network perimeter security experience
- Robust indecent management skills and experience
- Financial services experience is preferred for this role
- Degree educated or higher preferably with security qualifications
This is a £600-£650/day role based London initially for six months.