This role is to support and ensure continual operation of the wide range of systems developed and or/implemented by the Investment and Market Systems (IMS) team with particular focus on supporting and improving our support model and company-wide market management.
- Acting as one of the IMS team’s primary resources for Bloomberg activities in support of front, middle and back office (aka Bloomberg AIM admin)
- Own market data within USSIM, including monitoring, budgeting and consumption analysis.
- Working with the IMS developers to implement long term solutions to known support pinch points
- Liaising with the IMS team to take on the support burden of system implemented over the last 4 years
- Monitoring of production jobs (scheduled tasks) and responding to issues/failures
- Monitoring the health of key systems
- Producing and maintaining support documentation and procedures
- Contributing to the design phases of new initiatives to ensure an effective support model will be in place from the outset.
- Flexible in working patterns to ensure support coverage during the working day.
Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting production front office systems in an asset manager/asset owner
- Experience with Bloomberg highly desirable (though other OMS systems accepted)
- Ability to deliver high quality work to agreed timelines
- Able to prioritise work and manage multiple work streams
- Ability to share knowledge and experience amongst the team.