Senior Associate - Fund Accountant
- Up to £65,000
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- One Search
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join the leading Infrastructure Debt Fund based in London.
Senior Associate/Executive – Fund Account Management
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join the leading Infrastructure Debt Fund based in London. The business invests in infrastructure debt assets for an institutional client base. The business is rapidly growing with over £5bn of investor commitments so far and a pipeline of potential investments.
The successful individual will have the ability to analytically and strategically assess client requirements, manage stakeholders in goals and objectives and take on various accounting responsibilities.
In this role you will be required to:
- work closely with the wider business when a new loan is being originated, ensuring all operational aspects are considered including client onboarding, data capture in the loan system and client settlement
- check loan documentation and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness to enable settlement
- establish a thorough understanding of both the legal and operational aspects of the transactions
- assist in the delivery of client reporting relating to loan valuations, and the loan portfolio
- develop relationships with key contacts at clients and fund administrators to enable accurate production of key deliverables and assist the development of a strategy for operational systems and processes that are designed for a growing and scalable business.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in either Loan operations OR Financial Services
- High accuracy and a good attention to detail with advanced Excel skills
- The ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written and excellent telephone manner.
- Accounting qualification
My client is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.