- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Senior Business Analyst
Standort: London, England, GroßbritannienManage a variety of strategic projects and business as usual projects for the Bureau van Dijk BankFocus and InsuranceFocus products. The associate will work with groups of stakeholders across projects and business lines to understand internal and external requirements, extracting the relevant details to create high quality requirements and test cases for our development teams. The associate will work with the Bureau van Dijk team to support the development of solutions that meet stakeholder requirements. The associate will additionally participate in projects across delivery platforms, e.g. website, feeds etc.
- Lead projects with support from more senior members of the team
- Capture and contribute to business and technical requirements
- Support user testing; participate in validation sessions
- Participate in the relevant agile activities around planning, grooming, elaboration and acceptance
- Coordinate and execute user acceptance plans
- Contribute to and maintain technical support documentation and training
- Respond to technical and functional questions raised by stakeholders
- Assist with pre- and post-sales support as required
This position sits within the Content team within Moody's Analytics.
Moody's Analytics is a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (ticker: MCO). Separate from the rating agency ("Moody's Investor Service"), Moody's Analytics serves some of the largest banks, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and non-finance corporations. We combine technology, data, modelling and thought leadership to help our customers measure, manage and monitor their risk. For more information on Moody's Analytics, visit www.moodysanalytics.com .
- Degree in information management, computer science, engineering, finance, or economics preferred
- Previous experience with Banking and/or Insurance financial data sets
- Knowledge of Agile development process and use of a supporting requirements tool is preferred
- Basic understanding of relational databases and experience with SQL- Preferred
- Experience of project management preferred
- Must be highly organised and detail oriented
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.