Senior Business Anayst - Fenergo V8 QA
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ICBC Standard Bank Plc
- 17 Apr 19
ICBC Standard Bank Plc is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a unique and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced BA/QA to join our dedicated Control IT team at our London offices.
ICBC Standard Bank requires a hands-on Fenergo V8 professional to provide business analysis and testing for our strategic Fenergo implementation. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering business requirements and writing detailed functional specifications for our development team. They will also be responsible for developing and executing QA scripts for these requirements.
You will be joining a dedicated team of 6 people focused on delivering high quality solutions. This is a Fenergo specific role with high levels of senior business interaction.
The bank is building out it’s strategic on boarding capability. This role will be part of that initiative. This role will also be the cornerstone of building a dedicated in-house Fenergo BA and QA team.
You will be expected to be able to work fully and independently with technical and business aligned teams to drive out solutions.
This role will be working 100% of the time in a Fenergo based technical environment.
Working on Fenergo projects will require:
• Gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Ensuring all business requirements are complete and detailed functional specifications are delivered on time.
• Setting and maintaining the standard for all deliverables in the testing cycle.
• Planning, developing and implementing QA plans for all deliverables.
• Executing QA and test scripts.
• Providing automated build scenarios for automation teams to minimise manual work where possible.
• Pro-actively responding to the demands and challenges of users, prioritising those solutions/demands and managing expectations of users/stakeholders.
• Ensure that software is designed with the production stability and support in mind, e.g. fault tolerant, fail fast, deliver appropriate feedback on any issues to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to degree level or higher
• Excellent communication skills
• A commitment to quality and attention to detail.
• Extensive and proven BA experience
• Extensive QA experience
• Knowledge of Fenergo v8
• SQL Server 2016
• Banking environment experience with deep knowledge of the onboarding lifecycle.
• Experience of working in a sprint based technology environment.