Senior Business Development Manager- Fintech/Saas/ /Benefits
- £50,000- £65,000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- MW Recruitment
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Our client is looking for an exceptional and driven Business Development Manager. The main focus of this role will be to take responsibility for identifying sales prospects and managing the whole sales process; from first contact to final negotiation and launch.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Qualify leads
- Work with the other Sales Team members to win clients through face-to-face, screenshare and phone meetings.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver focused prospecting campaigns.
- Manage client relationships throughout the sales cycle, including launch.
- Work with the Head of Sales to create quarterly and yearly plans.
Work with the Product Team to ensure your clients’ needs are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical or financial sales role.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Experience from SaaS, employee benefits, financial services, or innovative high growth companies.
- Experience of selling both a B2C and B2B offering.
- Persuasive communication skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and capable of comprehending and presenting complex technical topics and specialised information in an easy to understand format.
- Proven track record ie outperformed your targets or have been recognised as a leader in your peer group.
In return you can will join a dynamic team who highly encourage collaboration and an entrepreneurial environment. This is a fast growing company offering a competitive commission scheme and benefits.